You can also submit your comments/complaints through one of the following tools:
- Our free toll number 0800 22234, or direct line 06/5600326,
- Visit our website www.sgbj.com
- Through SGBJ’s Social media platforms
Facebook: Societe Generale de Banque-Jordanie, Instagram: @sgbjbank
- Sending an email to Complaints Unit on the flowing email address: [email protected]
- By fax on the following number: 06/5624148
- P.O Box: 560-Amman 11118 Jordan
- Personal visits to the Complaints Unit
We are keen on solving the complaint submitted from your end as soon as possible, noting that the needed time frame depends on the nature of the compliant as follows:
- Simple complaints will be handled within 24-48 hours.
- Normal complaints will be handled within 10 days.
- Complicated complains’ handling requires additional 10 days, and in all cases, the maximum time frame is 30 working days.
We do hope that your complaint will be solved without any delays, and we assure you that this incident will not occur again in the future.
After obtaining the bank’s final response, you can refer to the court or Central Bank of Jordan through their website www.cbj.gov.jo